Honeychop Plus Apple
Honeychop Plus Apple is a high fibre oat straw chaff combined with human grade apple pieces and apple flavouring to tempt even the fussiest of feeders. Made with only the finest Conservation Grade oat straw, it is ideal to accompany concentrate feeds to slow eating time and to help aid digestion.
- Honeychop Plus Apple is made using only the finest Conservation Grade high fibre oat straw with a low sugar dressing
- It contains human grade apple pieces and apple flavouring to tempt fussy feeders
- We only use sun dried oat straw and never deiccate our crops
- Contains added salt and limestone flour for healthy growth and strong bones, teeth and hooves
- Ideal to mix with a concentrate feed to extend chewing time and encourage slower digestion
It provides variety in the diet when grazing is limited and can keep horses and ponies occupied when stabled for long periods of time.
Apples are high in the antioxidant vitamins A and C; these vitamins help fight free-radicals, which may cause inflammation, infection and fatigue.
Honeychop Plus Apple also contains salt and limestone flour for added minerals.
Limestone Flour is induced as a calcium supplementation for horses and ponies, and calcium is vital for healthy growth, strong bones, teeth and hooves.
Honeychop Plus Apple also contains salt at a rate of 25 grams per Kg which is the recommended amount for an average horse in light work in a moderate climate. Salt is an essential mineral required by a horse to function normally; a lack of salt can cause loss of performance.
If you’d like any more information or want to enquire about any of our products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Simply click the ‘contact us’ button for more info :