Honeychop Plus Herbs
Honeychop Plus Herbs is an oat straw chaff with a wonderful aroma that is highly nutritious and extremely palatable, perfect for your fussy feeder.
Thyme is an anti-spasmodic and can help inflammation or infection of the respiratory tract, ideal for coughs, cramps and chest infections due to its antiseptic properties. It stimulates circulation, digestion, nervous responses and secretion of hormones aiding metabolism. Whilst being an insecticide it keeps away insects, pests and can be effectively used to deter parasites such as fleas, lice and flies.
Oregano contains elements that help with digestion and stimulates the immune system, it also aids in the smooth running of the cardiovascular system which helps in fighting diseases, stabilize body temperature and maintains PH balance.
Mint is germicidal and a breath freshener. It takes care of oral health by inhibiting harmful bacterial growth inside the mouth by cleaning the tongue and teeth. Mint is a good appetiser and promotes digestion.
Basil is a natural antiseptic and known for being an antioxidant that aids digestion.
Limestone Flour is a calcium supplementation for horses and calcium is vital for healthy growth, strong bones, teeth and hooves.
Honeychop Plus Herbs also contains salt at a rate of 25 grams per Kg which is the recommended amount for an average horse in light work in a moderate climate. Salt is an essential mineral required by a horse to function normally; a lack of salt can cause loss of performance.
- Made with Conservation Grade high fibre oat straw with a low sugar dressing
- Contains thyme, oregano, mint and basil, which are all herbs known for their therapeutic properties to horses and ponies.
- Salt and Limestone flour have been added for healthy growth and strong bones, teeth and hooves
- Keeps your horse occupied for longer
- We only use sun dried oat straw and never desiccate our crops